» version 1.0 - posted on 2005-01-18
EULA - End User License Agreement
Masrizal - Software License Agreement
Please read the terms and conditions of this license agreement (the "License") before installing the computer software (the "Software"). By installing and using the Software you accept and agree to the terms of this License. This License constitutes the entire agreement concerning the Software between you and Masrizal and it supersedes any prior proposal or representation. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, promptly uninstall the Software.
The term "Software" includes, and these terms and conditions also apply to, any updates, modifications and upgrades to the Software that you may receive from time to time.
1. License Grant. This License permits you to use copy of the Software on a computer. You agree that you will not modify, adapt or translate, or disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
2. Masrizal's Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and Documentation (the "Licensed Products") are proprietary products of Masrizal protected under international copyright law and disclosed to you by Masrizal in confidence. You shall take all reasonable steps to safeguard the Licensed Products. Masrizal owns and retains all copyright, trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights in and to the Licensed Products. This License conveys to you only a non-exclusive and limited right of use, revocable in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License.
3. Upgrades and support. Upgrades and support services may be purchased under separate agreement with Masrizal.
4. Disclaimers. Masrizal DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Masrizal does not warrant that the Software, its use, operation or your ability to use the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free or that all Software errors will be corrected. The warranty set forth above shall not apply to any defect or problems caused by any defect in any hardware or software used in combination with the Software, or use of the Software in execution environments not specified in the Documentation. Masrizal does not warrant that the Software or service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free.
5. Limitations of Liability. In no event shall Masrizal be liable for any damages to you or any other party whether arising out of contract or from tort including loss of data, profits or business or other special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, even if Masrizal has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. Masrizals cumulative liability shall not exceed the license fee paid, if any, for use of this Software and Documentation. This section shall survive termination of this License.
6. Termination. This agreement is in effect until terminated. You may terminate the agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation and erasing any copies on storage media. The agreement also terminates if you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this agreement. In such event, you agree to destroy and erase all copies of the Software and Documentation, and Masrizal will be entitled to all remedies in accordance with applicable law.
7. General. This agreement shall be governed by the US laws.
8. Contact. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.